- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A being worshipped by ancient Greeks on planet Earth as god of the sun, prophecy, music, medicine and poetry. Apollo and his fellow "gods" had an extra organ in their chests that apparently gave them the ability to channel considerable energy, allowing them to demonstrate god-like powers, such as the ability to generate storms and thunderbolts. They could also grow into a towering giant. Apollo claimed that, while the others of his kind died of loneliness after leaving Mount Olympus, he settled on Pollux IV. But over the centuries, he grew to miss the adulation he received from the humans. In 2267, Apollo seized the U.S.S. Enterprise with a giant "hand" in space, and tried to force the crew to live on Pollux IV and worship him as their god. The crew, of course, refused to comply, and discovering that the being's powers came from his temple, used the ship's weapons to destroy that temple and leave Apollo bereft of his powers. Rejected, he spread himself upon the wind to join his fellow gods.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK (AND HEAR): Vulcan Harp App for iPad
- FIRST LOOK: Original Series Art Print Tees For December
- FIRST LOOK: Juan Ortiz Original Series Art Prints For December
- Bjo and John Trimble Remember Mark Lenard, Trek's Sarek
- Star Trek's Cyber Monday Deals
- Poll Says Your Favorite Time Travel Episode Is...
- Star Trek's Black Friday Deals