- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Nominally a perceptual dysfunction in which aural and visual stimuli, as well as other communication and comprehension function, are incorrectly processed by the brain. Typically aphasia is associated with cranial trauma, such as a stroke or severe blow to the head, but there are no spontaneous afflictions on record. Space station Deep Space Nine was accidentally infected by an aphasia-like virus in 2369, intended as a sabotage effort against the Cardassian occupation.
Related News Articles
- Remembering Star Trek: The Experience Actor Tom Deishley
- Exclusive Deep Space Nine Products Available In Star Trek Shop
- Poll Says Star Trek Character With The Best Facial Hair Is....
- Poll Says Your Favorite Trek Cliffhanger Is...
- FIRST LOOK: Official Starships Collection's Deep Space 9
- Set Phasers To Cute For Star Trek Onesies
- FIRST LOOK, Part 2: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!