- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Nominally a perceptual dysfunction in which aural and visual stimuli, as well as other communication and comprehension function, are incorrectly processed by the brain. Typically aphasia is associated with cranial trauma, such as a stroke or severe blow to the head, but there are no spontaneous afflictions on record. Space station Deep Space Nine was accidentally infected by an aphasia-like virus in 2369, intended as a sabotage effort against the Cardassian occupation.
Related News Articles
- Trek Stars Collide In New Play
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection