- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Tool used by Starfleet Engineering personnel. In 2368, Lieutenant Commander Data used a modified anyon emitter to remove chroniton particle contamination caused by a Romulan interphase generator from the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D. The emitter was also used to return Chief Engineer La Forge and Ensign Ro to normal space from the phased condition in which they had been inadvertently trapped.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: New Products From Diamond Select Toys
- Happy Picard Day!
- Brent Spiner Plays Himself On This Week's Episode of Wendell & Vinnie
- Creation's Boston Convention: Day Two Recap
- Creation's Boston Convention: Day One Recap
- Creation Beaming Into Boston This Weekend With Shatner, Spiner, Visitor & More
- FIRST LOOK: Cromwell and Bujold Team Up For Still Mine