- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Tool used by Starfleet Engineering personnel. In 2368, Lieutenant Commander Data used a modified anyon emitter to remove chroniton particle contamination caused by a Romulan interphase generator from the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D. The emitter was also used to return Chief Engineer La Forge and Ensign Ro to normal space from the phased condition in which they had been inadvertently trapped.