- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The intake unit that forces antimatter into the warp core for its reaction with deuterium "matter.?
As designed, the early NX-01's incoming antimatter stream is uncompressed, but Tucker experiments with stream compression before the injector stage. Andorian injectors, using variable compression nozzles, are more advanced than Starfleet's at this time; Tucker has the courage to ask for and win a technology loan during the Andorians' Delphic Expanse mission.