- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Leader of the tribal council of Native American colonists on Dorvan V. Anthwara's grandfather, Katowa, had led his people from Earth in the 22nd century in search of a new home among the stars, and after they wandered for two centuries, Anthwara brought the group to Dorvan V, a planet where he believed the mountains, rivers and sky welcomed them. They had been there for 20 years when in 2370, the Federation ceded the planet to the Cardassian Union in their controversial treaty. Anthwara refused to let his people be uprooted from what he knew to be sacred land, and ultimately convinced both sides of the treaty to let them stay on the planet under Cardassian jurisdiction.
Related News Articles
- Meet The Man Behind The Holodeck, Part 1
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1