- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Leader of the tribal council of Native American colonists on Dorvan V. Anthwara's grandfather, Katowa, had led his people from Earth in the 22nd century in search of a new home among the stars, and after they wandered for two centuries, Anthwara brought the group to Dorvan V, a planet where he believed the mountains, rivers and sky welcomed them. They had been there for 20 years when in 2370, the Federation ceded the planet to the Cardassian Union in their controversial treaty. Anthwara refused to let his people be uprooted from what he knew to be sacred land, and ultimately convinced both sides of the treaty to let them stay on the planet under Cardassian jurisdiction.
Related News Articles
- All Aboard The Patrick Stewart Bus... Really!
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now