- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Planet: Antide III
Ichthyohumanoid species which are fish-like in appearance and have purplish-silver scales.
The natives of Antede III have been seen by very few humans. Their preferred method of dealing with the trauma of space travel is a self-induced catatonic state, during which they can rest standing up. Their half-shut eyes fully open upon awakening, a process that takes several hours. They then proceed to eat large quantities of vermicula .
You May LikeGo to the Shop
Related News Articles
- Favorite Star Trek: The Next Generation Classic Quotes
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Dorothy Fontana, Part 2
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...
- Expanded "Best of Both Worlds" Soundtrack CD Available This Month