- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The Federation science vessel whose crew discovered Charles Evans in 2266, marooned alone on Thasus and then transported him to the U.S.S Enterprise NCC-1701 to be delivered home. Later, the Antares was psychokinetically destroyed by Charlie Evans. The ship takes it name from the brightest star in the constellation Scorpius, as viewed from Earth. Its registry is NCC-501.
Related News Articles
- One Trek Mind: Could The Vulcan Nerve Pinch Really Work?
- FIRST LOOK (AND HEAR): Vulcan Harp App for iPad
- FIRST LOOK: Original Series Art Print Tees For December
- FIRST LOOK: Juan Ortiz Original Series Art Prints For December
- Bjo and John Trimble Remember Mark Lenard, Trek's Sarek
- Star Trek's Cyber Monday Deals
- Poll Says Your Favorite Time Travel Episode Is...