- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Name for two different non-Federation vessel designs.
— One, very common, has been used by the Corvallan, Talarians, and many others.
— The other is a smaller design with a spherical core and surface-launch capabiity. Some under Bajoran registry were destroyed by the Cardassians, thinking they were full of Orta's Bajoran terrorists en route to resettlement on Valo III. These have a maximum speed of half-impulse.
Related News Articles
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1
- Designing Trek With Herman Zimmerman
- Galaxy Class Reboot