- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Planet: Angosia III
Civilized humanoids of Angosia III, typically thoughtful and intelligent.
Due to their pacifism in matters of fighting, they used mind control and biochemicals to create the ultimate fighting soldiers to win their Tarsian War, which has subsequently past. Peace, however, found the Angosians unable (or unwilling to take the time) to reverse the effects of these alterations. After several incidents involving these violent soldiers, the fearful Angosians voted to banish the soldiers to a penal colony on Lunar V.
Shortly before stardate 43489.2, however, escapees broke free to take over the capital city, demanding they receive help to be able to return to their homes. The veterans don't attack unless provoked, but they are programmed to survive.
Related News Articles
- Meet The Man Behind The Holodeck, Part 2
- Meet The Man Behind The Holodeck, Part 1
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More