- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Planet: Angosia III
Civilized humanoids of Angosia III, typically thoughtful and intelligent.
Due to their pacifism in matters of fighting, they used mind control and biochemicals to create the ultimate fighting soldiers to win their Tarsian War, which has subsequently past. Peace, however, found the Angosians unable (or unwilling to take the time) to reverse the effects of these alterations. After several incidents involving these violent soldiers, the fearful Angosians voted to banish the soldiers to a penal colony on Lunar V.
Shortly before stardate 43489.2, however, escapees broke free to take over the capital city, demanding they receive help to be able to return to their homes. The veterans don't attack unless provoked, but they are programmed to survive.
You May LikeGo to the Shop
Related News Articles
- Favorite Star Trek: The Next Generation Classic Quotes
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Dorothy Fontana, Part 2
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...
- Expanded "Best of Both Worlds" Soundtrack CD Available This Month