- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The U.S.S. Enterprise crew travels to Angel One, a planet run by women, to search for survivors from a Federation freighter disabled by an asteroid collision seven years earlier.
The away team soon discovers that the survivors, all men, are fugitives on the planet because they refuse to embrace the female-dominated government. Despite their oppressed status, the fugitives turn down the away team's offer to return with them to the Enterprise. The reason? The men have taken wives on Angel One.
Meanwhile, Captain Picard and his crew are ravaged by a highly contagious virus that Wesley Crusher and his friends contract during a field trip. At the same time, the ship is needed in the Neutral Zone to ward off hostile Romulan Warbirds.
After the away team leaves, the Angel One fugitives are discovered and sentenced to death. Despite the fact that it would violate the Prime Directive, Commander Riker prepares to beam the fugitives to the safety of the U.S.S. Enterprise. However, Dr. Crusher prohibits all boarding of the prisoners, except for the android Data, fearing the crew will be exposed to the virus.
As Dr. Crusher discovers an antidote for the virus, Riker fights to save the fugitives' lives. Despite the fact that he's a male, Riker's wisdom impresses the Angel One leader, who decides not to execute the fugitives. Instead, she exiles them to a remote area of the planet where they can live as they please. Pleased with their success, Riker and the rest of the U.S.S. Enterprise crew race off to thwart the Romulans.
Related News Articles
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products