- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The Andorian homeworld, sometimes called "Andor," a longtime member of the Federation whose inhabitants are distinguished by their blue skin, white hair and antennae. The planet is also host to an Andorian subspecies called the Aenar, who live in isolation from the rest of their world. The albino Aenar are blind but strongly telepathic.
Andoria is an icy world orbiting a ringed gas giant. The temperature rises above the freezing point of water only a few weeks at a time in some zones, which is considered a heat wave. Andorian cities are built underground to take advantage of geothermal energy.
Also native to the planet is a flying mammal called the Redbat.
Related News Articles
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection
- FIRST LOOK: Fan-Designed Star Trek Tees