- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A newborn star (or "white hole") created by a nova explosion in the antimatter universe, Amphion is located in the same galactic position as the nova remnant Beta Niobe in our own positive-matter universe. An accidental linkage between the Beta Niobe nova and the nova that created Amphion opened a temporary portal between the antimatter and positive-matter universes on stardate 6770.3 (2270), a portal through which the U.S.S. Enterprise accidentally passed.