- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A four-armed musician who played keyboards in a lounge on Qualor II. Amarie was the widow of an arms smuggler who was killed when his unmarked warship encountered the Enterprise-D in 2368. Riker contacted Amarie during his investigation of the theft of surplus Vulcan ships and materials, and she referred him to a Ferengi arms trader.