- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Technophobic leader of a colony that settled on planet Orellius in 2360. Alixus was a philosopher and a prolific writer who felt that technology was the undoing of modern society. Her group had originally planned to colonize planet Gemulon V, but a systems malfunction forced their transport ship, the S.S. Santa Maria, to land on Orellius. It was not learned until ten years later that Alixus had planned the forced landing in order to establish a society that conformed to her ideals. Alixus had selected Orellius because it was far from shipping lanes, and even went so far as to create a duonetic field around the colony site, to make it impossible for her followers to use any advanced technology. Although many of her followers seemed happy with this way of life, Alixus was responsible for several deaths because she also rejected any form of technologically-based medicine. After her colony was accidentally discovered in 2370 by Benjamin Sisko and Miles O'Brien, Alixus and her son, Vinod, were taken into custody for having permitted these deaths.
Related News Articles
- Trek Stars Collide In New Play
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection