- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A model of android created by the long-extinct "Makers" from the Andromeda Galaxy occupying a planet that came under the control of Harry Mudd in 2267. The pretty brunette model was a particular favorite of Mudd, who had 500 replicas of her made to attend to him. Like the other androids, though, the Alice units deprived Mudd of his freedom in exchange for fulfilling his every need, and planned to do the same for all of mankind by way of the U.S.S. Enterprise. The Enterprise crew thwarted them, however, by behaving in extremely illogical and paradoxical manners, causing the androids to literally short-circuit.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK (AND HEAR): Vulcan Harp App for iPad
- FIRST LOOK: Original Series Art Print Tees For December
- FIRST LOOK: Juan Ortiz Original Series Art Prints For December
- Bjo and John Trimble Remember Mark Lenard, Trek's Sarek
- Star Trek's Cyber Monday Deals
- Poll Says Your Favorite Time Travel Episode Is...
- Star Trek's Black Friday Deals