- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Title character of the Earth children's book "Alice in Wonderland," written by 19th-century author Lewis Carroll. A facsimile of Alice appeared on the so-called "amusement park planet" in the Omicron Delta region when it was being visited by the crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise in 2267. Dr. McCoy mentioned that the world looked like it belonged to the fanciful realm of that book, thus the planet's computer created the characters of Alice and the White Rabbit to interact with the visitors.
The Enterprise crew encountered her again on a subsequent shore leave visit in 2269 (stardate 5143.3).