- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Origin: Algol System. A humanoid race which is distinguished physically by golden leathery skin with numerous small circular openings about the head, especially on their wide-set nostrils and atop their fluted head ridge similar to Klingons and Bolians. A native plays the culture's famed ceremonial rhythms for the reception ending the biannual trade conference at Betazed. Another native is among the delegates to the Federation Archaeological Council's annual symposium at Tagus III. Some Algolians have more muted head ridges, as seen among those on the Bajoran Space Station and Deep Space Nine, on stardates 46423.7 and 46844.3.
Related News Articles
- All Aboard The Patrick Stewart Bus... Really!
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now