- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Platonian citizen who was forced to play the role of jester for the amusement of his people because he was the only one who lacked the telekinetic abilities of the others. This was because Alexander had a hormone deficiency that not only caused his short stature, but prevented him from absorbing the chemical kironide in the food on planet Platonius, which was the source of "the power." Unhappy with his role in society, Alexander befriended the U.S.S. Enterprise landing party in 2268 and eventually left with them.
Related News Articles
- "Strange New Worlds" Photonovel Available Tomorrow
- FIRST LOOK: Original Series Wine Stoppers, Cookie Jar And Clock
- FIRST LOOK: Original Series Art Print Shot Glasses for December
- One Trek Mind: Could The Vulcan Nerve Pinch Really Work?
- FIRST LOOK (AND HEAR): Vulcan Harp App for iPad
- FIRST LOOK: Original Series Art Print Tees For December
- FIRST LOOK: Juan Ortiz Original Series Art Prints For December