- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A supposedly mythical world (pronounced "all-DAY-uh") that is deep red-orange with a thick cloud cover when its planet-wide EM screen is not in effect. Built millenia ago to avoid marauders, the screen's cloak deteriorated the ozone layer long ago and rendered its citizens sterile with radiation poisoning. Its ocean life had already been killed off a generation prior to the planet's discovery by the crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise in 2364.
Related News Articles
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1
- Designing Trek With Herman Zimmerman