- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A member of Starfleet Academy's elite Nova Squadron who died when his and four other ships crashed at the Academy Flight Range near Saturn in 2368. Hearings on the accident initially pointed to pilot error on the cadet's part, which devastated his father, Lt. Commander Albert. But later testimony by Wesley Crusher revealed that the squadron was attempting to perform the prohibited Kolvoord Starburst in honor of commencement exercises, and when the maneuver when awry, only Albert was unfortunate enough not to beam out in time.
Related News Articles
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1
- Designing Trek With Herman Zimmerman