- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Afflictions encountered whose chief symptoms include the rapid aging of human tissue and body systems. One, discovered in 2267 at Gamma Hydra IV, was induced by radiation from a comet passing through the atmosphere and wiped out a science colony before its cure by Dr. Leonard McCoy aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise, using adrenalin rather than the more modern preferred drug, hyronalin. A variation of this affliction was created in 2365, caused by the otherwise harmless Thelusian flu virus after being mutated by an antibody from the aggressive immuno-system bred into the Darwin Station's "superchildren." It wiped out the U.S.S. Lantree's crew and threatened the station staff, including visiting Dr. Pulaski, before the crew was reintegrated via a modified transporter biofilter using a pre-infected sample of individual DNA.
Related News Articles
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products