- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Afflictions encountered whose chief symptoms include the rapid aging of human tissue and body systems. One, discovered in 2267 at Gamma Hydra IV, was induced by radiation from a comet passing through the atmosphere and wiped out a science colony before its cure by Dr. Leonard McCoy aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise, using adrenalin rather than the more modern preferred drug, hyronalin. A variation of this affliction was created in 2365, caused by the otherwise harmless Thelusian flu virus after being mutated by an antibody from the aggressive immuno-system bred into the Darwin Station's "superchildren." It wiped out the U.S.S. Lantree's crew and threatened the station staff, including visiting Dr. Pulaski, before the crew was reintegrated via a modified transporter biofilter using a pre-infected sample of individual DNA.
Related News Articles
- Meet The Man Behind The Holodeck, Part 1
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1