- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Starfleet admiral in charge of security. Admiral Henry visited the Enterprise-D in 2367, while Admiral Norah Satie was conducting an investigation into the circumstances surrounding an explosion in the ship's engine room. Satie suspected the explosion to be evidence of a serious security breach. Henry ordered Satie's inquest discontinued after determining that her investigation was proceeding without probable cause and was therefore in violation of the Federation Constitution's Seventh Guarantee against self-incrimination.