- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Starfleet admiral in charge of security. Admiral Henry visited the Enterprise-D in 2367, while Admiral Norah Satie was conducting an investigation into the circumstances surrounding an explosion in the ship's engine room. Satie suspected the explosion to be evidence of a serious security breach. Henry ordered Satie's inquest discontinued after determining that her investigation was proceeding without probable cause and was therefore in violation of the Federation Constitution's Seventh Guarantee against self-incrimination.
$19.95 $15.96Buy Now
Related News Articles
- All Aboard The Patrick Stewart Bus... Really!
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now