- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Starfleet officer with supervisory responsibilities over the U.S.S. Enterprise-D during several missions. In 2369 Brooks was to conduct an inquiry into Dr. Beverly Crusher's activities following the death of the Ferengi physicist Dr. Reyga. Later that same year, Brooks received a detailed report from Captain Picard regarding the Enterprise's encounter with the Borg individual the crew named "Hugh." The report detailed Hugh's reactions to captivity and his development of self-awareness, as well as Picard's decision not to use an invasive program designed to destroy the Borg Collective. The report to Brooks would later cause Picard trouble with Admiral Necheyev, who criticized Picard's choice to return Hugh to the Collective.
Related News Articles
- One Trek Mind -- 10 Best @SirPatStew TwitPics
- FIRST LOOK: New Products From Diamond Select Toys
- Happy Picard Day!
- Brent Spiner Plays Himself On This Week's Episode of Wendell & Vinnie
- Creation's Boston Convention: Day Two Recap
- Creation's Boston Convention: Day One Recap
- Creation Beaming Into Boston This Weekend With Shatner, Spiner, Visitor & More