- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Starfleet officer with supervisory responsibilities over the U.S.S. Enterprise-D during several missions. In 2369 Brooks was to conduct an inquiry into Dr. Beverly Crusher's activities following the death of the Ferengi physicist Dr. Reyga. Later that same year, Brooks received a detailed report from Captain Picard regarding the Enterprise's encounter with the Borg individual the crew named "Hugh." The report detailed Hugh's reactions to captivity and his development of self-awareness, as well as Picard's decision not to use an invasive program designed to destroy the Borg Collective. The report to Brooks would later cause Picard trouble with Admiral Necheyev, who criticized Picard's choice to return Hugh to the Collective.
Related News Articles
- Meet The Man Behind The Holodeck, Part 1
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1