- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Starfleet officer with supervisory responsibilities over the U.S.S. Enterprise-D during several missions. In 2369 Brooks was to conduct an inquiry into Dr. Beverly Crusher's activities following the death of the Ferengi physicist Dr. Reyga. Later that same year, Brooks received a detailed report from Captain Picard regarding the Enterprise's encounter with the Borg individual the crew named "Hugh." The report detailed Hugh's reactions to captivity and his development of self-awareness, as well as Picard's decision not to use an invasive program designed to destroy the Borg Collective. The report to Brooks would later cause Picard trouble with Admiral Necheyev, who criticized Picard's choice to return Hugh to the Collective.
Related News Articles
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products