- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Planet: Acamar III. The people of Acamar III finally forged peace a century ago after generations of bloody clan wars. One group of various clansmen who couldn't accept the new peace, the Gatherers, broke off to prey as marauders upon neighboring trade routes and outposts; they rejected amnesty until Captain Picard helped force the sides into talks and a truce circa stardate 43422. Humanoid in appearance, they have a distinguishing vertical crease in their forehead above the nose and an almost ornamental skin coloration on one cheek. Their blood is a rare iron-copper composite unique to them. Their science is advanced enough to download data to the U.S.S. Enterprise by subspace link. Income taxes and plenty of police bureaucracy are standard fare there.