- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
This flat, wedge-shaped ship brought the first formal contact from within the Gamma Quadrant to Deep Space Nine. The ship was warp-capable and durable enough to survive the wormhole in good shape, yet small enough to use a Deep Space Nine docking port rather than a pylon mooring.
Drawing on an unusually intense bipolar current, the transporter/hologram generator used to power the Wadi's Chula game, and it contained the senior officers' maze, which was on Deck 2.
Related News Articles
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection
- FIRST LOOK: Fan-Designed Star Trek Tees