- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Planet colonized by Federation settlers and later turned over to Cardassia as part of the newly drawn peace treaty border -- a move whose repercussions drive its indignant, unmoving and vulnerable settlers to organize the Maquis. Their village, built in the shadow of a dominant mountain, includes almost all one-story buildings with a few two-story towers and overheard, long-distance tube walkways or moving paths. Settlers seen there included a Vulcan, a bony, forehead-ridged woman of an unidentified species, and humans -- including a Native American; later, Maquis colonists reveal themselves: a half-Klingon woman, another Indian, a Bolian, and a Zalkonian are spotted among the humans.
Related News Articles
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...
- IBM Creates World's Smallest Movie And ST Pics... Using Atoms
- StarTrek.com Talks To Star Trek Craft Book Author Angie Pedersen
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Japan