- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Planet colonized by Federation settlers and later turned over to Cardassia as part of the newly drawn peace treaty border -- a move whose repercussions drive its indignant, unmoving and vulnerable settlers to organize the Maquis. Their village, built in the shadow of a dominant mountain, includes almost all one-story buildings with a few two-story towers and overheard, long-distance tube walkways or moving paths. Settlers seen there included a Vulcan, a bony, forehead-ridged woman of an unidentified species, and humans -- including a Native American; later, Maquis colonists reveal themselves: a half-Klingon woman, another Indian, a Bolian, and a Zalkonian are spotted among the humans.
Related News Articles
- Trek Stars Collide In New Play
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection