- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Experimental apparatus created by Dr. Farallon to perform engineering functions in hazardous situations. Exocomps were equipped with microreplicators that they would use to make whatever tool was needed to accomplish the assigned task. Outfitted with extensive onboard intelligence so they could make repair decisions independently, the exocomps were discovered to be sentient life-forms in their own right in 2369.
Related News Articles
- Meet The Man Behind The Holodeck, Part 2
- Meet The Man Behind The Holodeck, Part 1
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More