- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Vorta with telekinetic abilities who encountered Benjamin Sisko on a planet in the Gamma Quadrant in 2370. Eris was a Dominion agent who posed as a fugitive from the Jem'Hadar and was held by a small group of Jem'Hadar soldiers. When Sisko and Quark were also captured, she helped them escape. Upon their return to Deep Space 9, Eris was found to be a spy, but she escaped from the station before she could be questioned further, but not before warning the crew that their brush with the Founders has only just begun.
Related News Articles
- Trek Stars Collide In New Play
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection