- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Cardassian space station much like the one formerly known as Terok Nor. The Cardassian military abandoned it in 2372. The next year, a salvage team from Deep Space Nine went on a mission to the derelict station in order to obtain much needed parts. Unbeknownst to the team, three soldiers from the Cardassian First Battalion had been left behind in stasis. The soldiers were under the influence of a drug that made them extra aggressive and paranoid.
Related News Articles
- Trek Stars Collide In New Play
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection