- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A member of the ranking nobility of her native planet Elas, which was at war with the planet Troyius. Elaan carried the title of Dohlman. In 2268 she was betrothed to the leader of Troyius to end the ongoing conflict. The U.S.S. Enterprise was assigned to ferry her to Troyius, as well as provide her time to learn the customs of her new world.
A petulant individual unaccustomed to respecting others, she critically wounded her tutor with a dagger. Enterprise Captain James T. Kirk was then forced to assume the role of her tutor. Unaware of Elasian physiology, Kirk allowed her tears to touch his skin. The tears of Elasian women are a powerful biochemical aphrodisiac, rendering the "target" helplessly in love with the source of the tears. After a Klingon attempt to destroy the Enterprise, Elaan recognized her duty and was ultimately delivered to Troyius to fulfill her obligation. Kirk ultimately overcame the effects of her tears.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: Original Series Art Print Shot Glasses for December
- One Trek Mind: Could The Vulcan Nerve Pinch Really Work?
- FIRST LOOK (AND HEAR): Vulcan Harp App for iPad
- FIRST LOOK: Original Series Art Print Tees For December
- FIRST LOOK: Juan Ortiz Original Series Art Prints For December
- Bjo and John Trimble Remember Mark Lenard, Trek's Sarek
- Star Trek's Cyber Monday Deals