- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
To put Federation negotiator Mendoza out of commission during the Barzan wormhole bargaining in 2366, the Ferengi used a distillate of their own daimon's blood pyrasites to wreak a serious allergic reaction. Dr. Arridor took a sample of the yellowish Ferengi blood from Daimon Goss' neck, then rubbed the distillate into his daimon's palm -- where it turned deep blue-green -- to make contact in a handshake.
Related News Articles
- One Trek Mind -- 10 Best @SirPatStew TwitPics
- FIRST LOOK: New Products From Diamond Select Toys
- Happy Picard Day!
- Brent Spiner Plays Himself On This Week's Episode of Wendell & Vinnie
- Creation's Boston Convention: Day Two Recap
- Creation's Boston Convention: Day One Recap
- Creation Beaming Into Boston This Weekend With Shatner, Spiner, Visitor & More