Which Dax was better?

Created by: 22123magic

22123magic

Report this Jan. 10 2014, 9:18 am

Jadzia. Definitely, Jadzia.

22123magic's Star Trek Games! Check it out! http://startrekgames.yolasite.com www.startreklogs.tk

22123magic

Report this Jan. 10 2014, 9:20 am

I liked Ezri to, though, but Jadzia is awesome.

VORTEX8472

Report this Feb. 12 2014, 3:14 pm

Jadzia, no question; but I did warm up to Ezri.

22123magic

Report this Feb. 12 2014, 4:29 pm

Not to mention Jadzia was a model.

miklamar

Report this Feb. 20 2014, 1:45 pm

I hated the way Jadzia's exit was made!

22123magic

Report this Feb. 20 2014, 5:29 pm

I know, it was so sudden, no warning. Just BOOM! Dead.

enterprise1701ee

Report this Feb. 26 2014, 4:13 am

Definitly jadzia

Let us make sure history never forgets the name Enterprise.

Blockygame

Report this Mar. 05 2014, 9:02 pm

Jadzia for sure, but really hard to compare as Terry played her part for 6 seasons and had more of a grounded fan base established, Ezri was kind of hard to judge but I think they made her to "cute" for my liking, for the type of show that DS9 was, it's hard to cast in a series regular for a single season and immediately warm up to them.

Utopia Planetia

Report this Mar. 20 2014, 9:14 am

Jadzia. But they both sucked.

miklamar

Report this Mar. 20 2014, 5:45 pm

Why do you say "they both sucked"?  Don't you appreciate the Trill?

22123magic

Report this Mar. 21 2014, 7:48 am

What do you have against Trill? (especially Jadzia!)

fooledagain

Report this Mar. 27 2014, 12:59 pm

While I'm no fan of the Trill culture, I vote for Jizia. It was a silly decision by writers to resurrect the character (common problem in Trek...nobody ever stays dead) after being bold enough to kill her off in season 6. Going into the final season, why not leave her dead? I can excuse the lameness of Jazia since she was so sexy but why not create an original character after killing her off? Dax (while still sexy) was a crap idea that shouldn't have made it out of the writers room. Please don't ignite me for the "sexy" comments. Sexy lady characters are a standard device of the Trek universe.

Ainot

Report this Mar. 28 2014, 2:05 pm

They should have let Jadzia die in the episode where she got hurt while she and Worf were on their away mission.  Now THAT would have been some dramatic television. Terry Farrell must have really peed in someone's cornflakes for the character to have gotten that lame ending.

Utopia Planetia

Report this Apr. 03 2014, 1:25 am

Quote: miklamar @ Mar. 20 2014, 5:45 pm

>Why do you say "they both sucked"?  Don't you appreciate the Trill?

I like the trill, and I think lots could've been done with the species. But the writers ended up writing them as simply generic humans + spots almost immediately after the first episode. But I just dislike the Jadzia and Ezri characters specifically because I think both actors were poor.

Post Reply