Happy New Year!

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this Jan. 01 2014, 9:29 am

Just wanting to wish all my fellow Trekkies a great new year!

miklamar

Report this Jan. 04 2014, 7:18 am

Thank you, FleetAdmiral BamBam.  I hope your year will be a successful, prosperous and happy one.  And, the same to all my fellow officers.

starfan97

Report this Jan. 06 2014, 11:29 am

Thanks! Hope you all have a happy new year as well

Live long and prosper!

22123magic

Report this Jan. 10 2014, 10:16 am

Same here. And good luck to all those who will try to watch all of Star Trek in one year!

22123magic's Star Trek Games! Check it out! http://startrekgames.yolasite.com www.startreklogs.tk

miklamar

Report this Jan. 10 2014, 1:58 pm

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this Jan. 10 2014, 4:20 pm

Quote: miklamar @ Jan. 10 2014, 1:58 pm

>Any New Year's resolutions to share?  I will try to compliment people on a daily basis, for small things, to let them know they are appreciated.

Personally, I've never been much for doing "resolutions" - especially just because it's a new year.  Most people never even come close to doing what they resolve to do.

For me, if something comes up in my life that I decide I want to change (regardless of the time of year,) I choose to make goals using the SMART method: Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Timely.  Some goals a very long term and require mileposts to help me achieve them.  Other goals are simple and short.

And if it's something that I really don't want to do, but is necessary, I reward myself when I complete it.

Post Reply