Pole: When did you first start watching Startrek

Created by: Anime Odo

Anime Odo

Report this Dec. 16 2013, 3:46 pm

This is my firts pole

No it is not about Odo but maybe next time . . .

"I don't believe in luck, but I appreciate the sentiment." - Odo

Lunallei

Report this Dec. 20 2013, 7:54 am

A couple years ago... Been loving it ever since! TNG RULES!!!

If nothing's wrong with me... then maybe something's wrong with the universe! - Dr Beverly Crusher, "Remember Me"

dryson

Report this Dec. 21 2013, 4:53 pm

I remember being at my Grandma and Grandpa's house and my dad, grandpa and myself watching an episode of Star Trek TOS

If my memory serves me the episode was "The City On The Edge of Forever". It was 1984 I think. From that point on I have been a Fan of Star Trek primarily with Star Wars coming in second...My heart will always beat for Star Trek regardless of how many lights the interrogators try to use to change my mind.

Oh Im back to 2013...have a nice time trying your time line phase shift lock...lol.

A bullfrog with a light in its belly is nothing more than a glutton looking to shine otherwise.

Sora

Report this Dec. 22 2013, 10:23 am

I first started watching Star Trek when I was either 9 or 10 years old. TNG was my first series. I am a huge fan of the whole franchise now.

Armenia301

Report this Dec. 23 2013, 4:58 am

I watched TOS when it was originally on television.  I was almost 5 years old when the first episode aired.  Have been a fan ever since.

DebraSch

Report this Dec. 23 2013, 7:13 am

When I was 8 or 9 yrs old.

TravisMalcolm

Report this Dec. 23 2013, 6:07 pm

Sometime in the 70s. Prior to the animated series, which I never got into. Saw TOS before that, in rerun.

Blalock & Nimoy were the best two actors in the Star Trek universe. Go Vulcans!

SpockType

Report this Jan. 28 2014, 12:33 pm

I first watched, and read in comics, Star Trek as a kid in the 1970's.

A mind is like a parachute - it works best when open.

22123magic

Report this Jan. 29 2014, 7:31 am

I actually started with Enterprise, then Voyager, then TNG, then DS9, then TOS, then TAS.

22123magic's Star Trek Games! Check it out! http://startrekgames.yolasite.com www.startreklogs.tk

Post Reply