Star Trek Survey on Fandom

meaghan.uts

Report this Oct. 28 2013, 4:24 am

I am a UTS (University of Technology Sydney, Australia) student who is studying a double degree of Communication Infomation and Media & International studies.

I am investigating the Star Trek Fandoms and was hoping if anyone could help me and fill out the survey that is linked below. It is only a preliminary survey of 10 questions. It would also be great to hear any comments you have about Star Trek and what it means to you and your everyday life.

or

Click here to take survey

If you have any questions, please do contact me.

Meaghan

meaghan.uts

Report this Oct. 29 2013, 2:34 pm

Hi,

I definitely can post the results here and some visualisations of the information I have received (which should be available after Monday 4th November).

Meaghan

TravisMalcolm

Report this Oct. 29 2013, 5:40 pm

Meaghan, I finished ur survey. Hope you receive lots of responses & look forward to seeing the results. I wonder if posting this to Ten Forward and the general discussion page would get you even more responses. Rob

Blalock & Nimoy were the best two actors in the Star Trek universe. Go Vulcans!

meaghan.uts

Report this Oct. 29 2013, 8:12 pm

Thank you Rob, I am still not confident in navigating my way around this website but as soon as I find those pages, I will post the survey up.

Thanks again,

Meaghan

meaghan.uts

Report this Oct. 30 2013, 9:27 pm

Here is a sneak peak into one of the questions we asked in the survey: Do you find the Star Trek fan Survey to be inclusive environement? E.g. A friendly place to communicate to other fans and welcoming to new members that are not apart of this Fandom. Or do you find certain aspects are exclusive- in that you are unable to join or participate.

Copy and paste the link below, to see a proportional graph of the response to this answer so far.

dryson

Report this Nov. 04 2013, 2:36 pm

Awesome survey.

A bullfrog with a light in its belly is nothing more than a glutton looking to shine otherwise.

JoCat

Report this Nov. 04 2013, 8:45 pm

Interesting survey!! I too will be curious to see the results of it.

meaghan.uts