Clothes from Garak's shop

axiomatic.impact

Report this Sep. 13 2013, 11:19 am

I've always liked Garak's style. Anyone know where I can buy clothes similar to his wardrobe?

Anime Odo

Report this Sep. 15 2013, 8:48 pm

I can't say, you may have to find some one who can make them.

"I don't believe in luck, but I appreciate the sentiment." - Odo

Mugatu_for_Two

Report this Sep. 22 2013, 11:31 am

Check out the cosplay websites. They'll do it but it will cost you an arm and a leg.

Mugatu_for_Two

Report this Sep. 22 2013, 11:47 am

Actually, it might be better to take your idea to a local tailor or seamstress. I took a pair of black slacks to my dry cleaners and asked them to do the flare floods like they wore in TOS. I gave them a Spock picture for referance. The guy did an awesome job and it cost me 30 bucks

Orlenda

Report this Oct. 09 2013, 4:21 am

I found a great local seamstres using the online yellow pages (superpages)....i had her alter a dress and not create a whole piece of clothing from scratch though....just a thought on where to look for a tailor other than the dry cleaners....i think it;d be awesome if you managed to get a piece made!  if you do please come back to the forum and show us a pic!

good luck!

EmpokNorStationManager

POSTS: 2034

Report this Oct. 15 2013, 7:47 am

Come to Empok Nor!!!!

That is all.... Empok Nor Station Manager

Sehlat123

Report this Oct. 18 2013, 10:27 pm

Garak was a tailor. Go to a tailor.

"Borg. Sounds Swedish."

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this Oct. 19 2013, 11:52 am

EmpokNorStationManager

POSTS: 2034

Report this Oct. 21 2013, 7:12 am

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Oct. 19 2013, 11:52 am

>I've toyed with the idea of having a custom suit made - something out of Star Trek or maybe Babylon 5.  I'm not sure I can justify the cost though.

That would be a pretty sweet setup if you could swing it...  I agree though, the investment required would cause one to hesitate...

That is all.... Empok Nor Station Manager