Happy Birthday Jennifer Lien!

Lynx677

Report this Aug. 24 2013, 1:20 pm

Happy Birthday Jennifer! Live long and prosper!

2takesfrakes

Report this Aug. 25 2013, 3:47 am

I hope she had many happy returns
of the day, because she is truly
beautiful ... inside and out ...

JoCat

Report this Aug. 25 2013, 1:31 pm

Happy Birthday Jennifer Lien!! She played one of the most nicest and caring characters, Kes, in all of Star Trek. I really liked her on Voyager. Voyager was not the same without her.

Five Captains

Report this Aug. 31 2013, 12:33 pm

I agree JoCat, I wish they had never dropped Kes from the show. I don't mind that they brought Seven into the show but I wish they had just added her and still keep Kes just like when they put Worf on DS9, but enough of that. Happy Birthday to Jennifer Lien.

jamielynnkirk

Report this Sep. 01 2013, 8:55 pm

Yes, happy birthday Jennifer! She was such an accomplished actress at such a young age.  I totally agree that her character should have continued on... there was so much potential for character development. I actually can't believe that they let one of the best actors on that show go!

rob39874

Report this Sep. 02 2013, 12:23 am

Mugatu_for_Two

Report this Sep. 02 2013, 12:46 pm

Happy birthday Kes. May you live to be 14.

willowtree

Report this Sep. 03 2013, 1:19 pm

Quote: rob39874 @ Sep. 02 2013, 12:23 am

>I don't know why Kes left the show but I believe it may have been so they could get Jeri ryan in to boost the ratings and thought getting Jennifer Lien to leave would have been the best way to go. But she did have more of a chance to progress further as a character especially under the tutleage of Tuvok

according to the actress her contract was expiring and she didn't want to renew it