Ds9 vs Enterprise Which would you rather return ???

Created by: xmarklive

xmarklive

Report this Aug. 17 2013, 12:35 am

which show would you rather return ?

Serrano

Report this Aug. 17 2013, 2:45 pm

DS9.

There are many reasons but right now the one on the top of the list would be relevancy.

Watching it now in 2013 the the way issues of politics, religion, war, sexuality, love and free will really impress me.

Top notch stuff.

JoCat

Report this Aug. 17 2013, 8:35 pm

NCC-1864

Report this Aug. 17 2013, 8:37 pm

DS9 was such a good series when it got its footing and put out some great serialized arcs with the best group of characters (except for Ezri)...Garak was my favorite

Dammit Jim I'm a trekkie, not a doctor!

rob39874

Report this Aug. 18 2013, 3:36 am

As much as I liked Enterprise and would love it to come back to explore the romulan war and give it a better send off. I would like to see DS9 more the stories were really engaging but would it be as good without the threat of the dominion. Cardassia is trying to be rebuilt. we will never know

Mitchz95

Report this Aug. 18 2013, 9:34 am

Quote: JoCat @ Aug. 17 2013, 8:35 pm

>I chose Enterprise because DS9 had a great finale and ran for 7 seasons. Enterprise was off the air way too soon.

This. Enterprise never should have ended the way it did, and not that soon.

Sora

Report this Aug. 18 2013, 6:17 pm

Enterprise. DS9 got treated right, Enterprise didn't. If any show gets to come back it should it be Enterprise.

Billsy101

Report this Aug. 25 2013, 6:44 pm

DS9, no offence to Enterprise though. But while I think everyone wanted to see if Trip really was dead, everyone wants to see what will happen to Sisko and the aftermath of the Dominion War in the Alpha and Beta Quadrants and what is going to happen on Cardassia and what part Garak will play or even Kira and the Federation itself. But for Enterprise, very true everyone wants to know whether the TV series would have followed the book series and turned Trip into a spy. Section 31 maybe? could have created a good storyline. But there was also so much more material to be used. They had at least another 5-10 years untill Archer would have retired or gone off active duty and become an Admiral with a desk job.

Dominating the Star Trek Universe from little, old (young) New Zealand

Sehlat123

Report this Aug. 25 2013, 8:12 pm

Quote: JoCat @ Aug. 17 2013, 8:35 pm

Preciecly my oppinion. I loved DS9, but it had it's run and finished well. Enterprise didn't. In fact, Enterprise had so much material planned for later seasons, like the Romulan War and the birth of the Federation. But some fans didn't want to see it...?

"Borg. Sounds Swedish."

KLINGONDOG

Report this Aug. 26 2013, 8:19 pm

I would choose Enterprise, so much potential.

bortaS bIr jablu'DI' reH QaQqu' nay'.

kkt

Report this Aug. 27 2013, 7:03 pm

DS9.  I'd be much more interested in what happened to their characters.

EmpokNorStationManager

POSTS: 2034

Report this Sep. 26 2013, 12:27 pm

[quote]

[/quote]

I agree with you wholeheartedly, however you'd also have to get all the writers and producers back to recreate the same type of environment and feel.  Let's face it, DS9 is appealing because of the not-so-rosey look at the way the 24th century shaped up on the fringes.

That is all.... Empok Nor Station Manager