I find that the enterprise crew had the worst on screen chemistry of all the star treks franchise. (Even the original cast in which members would disappear for episodes at a time had better chimistry)

Created by: xmarklive

xmarklive

Report this Aug. 08 2013, 2:47 am

???

DS9_FOREVER!

Report this Aug. 13 2013, 11:23 am

What's the poll question?

I just found this great Star Trek MB!!  photo ac1685424929087bf1b7e7e0d734f861.jpg

Stickist5334

Report this Aug. 13 2013, 1:10 pm

Don't worry I'll say it, the show sucked ass!

Temba, His arms wide!

DS9_FOREVER!

Report this Aug. 15 2013, 2:11 pm

Quote: Stickist5334 @ Aug. 13 2013, 1:10 pm

>Don't worry I'll say it, the show sucked ass!

>Everytime I try to watch Enterprise I'm reminded what it looks when yet another thing that made America great is systematicly raped for the sake of making money!

>I could take a shit in a bag and light it on fire and see better chemistry then what the cast of this show had!

Well, you just take your socialist poor self and watch those old TOS DVD's.

The Enterprise crew had GREAT chemistry.

No so good writing from time to time, but the actor played well off each other.

Stickist5334

Report this Aug. 15 2013, 2:33 pm

Quote: DS9_FOREVER! @ Aug. 15 2013, 2:11 pm

Quote: Stickist5334 @ Aug. 13 2013, 1:10 pm

>Don't worry I'll say it, the show sucked ass!

Well, you just take your socialist poor self and watch those old TOS DVD's.

The Enterprise crew had GREAT chemistry.

No so good writing from time to time, but the actor played well off each other.

Ahhhhhhhhhh snap™!

Temba, His arms wide!

TravisMalcolm

Report this Aug. 15 2013, 6:08 pm

L.A. x 2 You overlooked T'Pol & Shran along with T'Pol & T'Pol. Oh, yes, I nearly forgot....Trip and any unattached female. Just consider "Precious Cargo," & "Unexpected."

Blalock & Nimoy were the best two actors in the Star Trek universe. Go Vulcans!

xmarklive

Report this Aug. 17 2013, 12:09 am

the question is which star trek crew had the worst chenistry ??? of course it was Enterprise with it plot holes the size of texas .( CAPt'n)

Tureaz'47

Report this Aug. 17 2013, 10:10 pm

Bar one or 2 characters.

I didn't mind this crew.

CountJohn

Report this Aug. 18 2013, 4:43 pm

I would say Voyager. On Enterprise, the crew as a whole didn't have good chemistry, but the three leads did together.