ATTENTION: The Boards will be closed permanently on May 28th, 2014. Posting will be disabled on April 28th, 2014. More Info



GROUP: Members


Report this Aug. 07 2013, 2:35 pm

I am performing a wedding for some friends of mine and would love be able to say" by the power given to me by the State of texas and teh United Federation of Plants, I now pronounce you man and wife."  They would just love this.  Is there a way to get some form of document or certification that I could get to make this evne more amazing for them?

Recently logged in

Users browsing this forum: DS9_FOREVER!

Forum Permissions

You cannot post new topics in this forum

You cannot reply to topics in this forum

You cannot delete posts in this forum