Planet Nestor - our 'next-door neighbors' - runs on FOD=6_4

Report this Jul. 02 2013, 7:40 pm

No one imagines that there are many 'true Earth-like planets' out in "The final frontier" like Star Trek fans! Technology and advanced techniques are producing observations of thousands of exoplanets. We Earthlings are on the verge of locating Earth analogs - "M-class planets" - that possess all the 'Goldilocks features' required to produce intelligent humanoid life. At the NASA Conference Missions for Exoplanets: 2010-2020 held April 21-23, 2009 at the Pasadena Hilton, I presented a poster entitled: Identifying 'True Earth-like Planets' - All New Worlds Are Built On 7_4 (like Earth) Or 6_4. I had discovered Unified Strings (U21 S19) Theory (M-theory + time analysis) - Physics' "Theory of Everything" - and collected a great amount of indirect evidence to support it (unlike other string theorists). I then used this theory to make a great prediction re: the 'other Goldilocks features' that other cosmologists were missing. Plan-it Theory of GOD=7_4 or FOD=6_4 (on PlanEt Nestor) - Design Worlds Theory - is the 'sister theory' of unified strings (U21 S19). Permit me to now share what Star Trek fans are eagerly awaiting; our nearest alien neighbors: the Nestlings and their world. But first, let me correct a mistake in the  Season 1 Episode 1 of the Original Series...

Spock tells Uhura that "Vulcan has no moon." Wrong and not logical for several reasons. After this aired in 1966, cosmologists concluded that every earth must have a large moon. And the patterns of the moon are vital to the observers, their calendar and highly influence their global culture, i.e. the Bible and the Genasis story of Creation in 7 days (6 days work and 1 of rest)!

The Planet Nestor runs on FOD=6_4: it is ~4.6 billion-years-old, it has 6 continents & 4 seasons, ('6 Seas') & 4 oceans, 64% of the planEt's surface is water, 4 lunar phases of 6 days (~6.4 days) each, 306 day lunar year + 6 day week + 4 days = 316 day solar year, 6 moving objects in the heavens seen with naked eye from the plan-it's surface & 4 are planets. Besides Nestor, their solar system has 6 planets & 4 distant planetoids, two inner planets at .6 AU & .4 AU and/or 6 AU & 4 AU. Their ringed Saturn-like planet has a 25.5 year orbit (4 'seasons' of 6 years [~6.4 years] each). Nestlings' pregnancies are 40 weeks (6x40). Tropical storms become hurricanes when their sustained winds reach 64 knots.

This pattern of the combination of 6 with 4 is generated by 6 dimensions of hyperspace + the 4 common dimensions (superstring theory) + 6 aspects of regular time + 4 aspects of hypertime (19 dimensions/aspects of spacetime [unified strings {U21 S19} theory]).

"Anytime an idea is connected to nature, it's not only logical - it was inevitable."

"IN FOD WE TRUST"

FOD=6_4 with F the 6th letter, a circle O can be either 15 or zerO, and D is 4. Nestlings speak 'Eqfish' (6 letters,=64= E5+Q17+F6+I9+S19+H8).

"In the befinninf, FOD created the healens(64) and the Nestor" - Fenkis(64) 1:1 from their Byble(46=B2+Y25+B2+L12+E5). Fod created the healens (heavens) and Nestor in 5 days and rested on the 6th day.

Their favorite beer is Miller 64.

The plan-it is named "Nestor" because they are 'next-door' and humanoids have a nest or base there.

Since 1966, Spock has been the favorite ET of sci-fi fans. The Planet Vulcan has been portrayed in Star Trek as our nearest neighbors. Is it just 'coincidence' that Spock=64=S19+P16+O15+C3+K11? There Are No Coincidences - there is synchronism, design and alignment.

See http://PlanetNestor.blogspot.com

Having an extensive Star Trek background helped me immensely to discover "Identifying 'True Earth-like Planets' - All New Worlds Are Built On 7_4 (like Earth) Or 6_4". I presented this one-page-essay/poster at the NASA Conference 'Missions for Exoplanets 2010-2020' held at the Pasadena Hilton on April 21-23, 2009. See http://PlanetNestor.blogspot.com

Report this Jul. 13 2013, 8:13 pm

Nestor's unified strings (U21 S19) theory has 6 higher dimensions (hyperspace) + the 4 common dimensions and 6 aspects of regular time + 4 aspects of hypertime.

Report this Jul. 25 2013, 5:12 am

In Nestor's solar system, there's a ringed planet that has a 25.5 year orbit: 4 'seasons' of 6 years (~6.4 years) each. The Nestlings can see it with the naked eye, but they need a telescope to see its rings.

Report this Aug. 04 2013, 3:47 am

The Planet Nestor is ~4.6 billion years old.

Report this Aug. 05 2013, 8:03 am

true=64=T20+R18+U21+E5
spell=64=S19+P16+E5+L12+L12
test=64=T20+E5+S19+T20

Report this Aug. 09 2013, 5:52 am

Fri 8/9/13 08:32

Conspiracy? Majestic 12: UFO Cover-Up is currently on History 2 Channel (H2). I've seen this program several times before. It's about the US Govt cover-up of the 7/4/47 Roswell UFO incident. After much discussion of keeping the existence of extraterrestrial visitation secret, a commercial comes on for dental(6 letters) care(4) with the phone number of...

1-800- 846-0496

'Coincidence' or encoded message of Planet Nestor, Nestlings and FOD=6_4?

Report this Aug. 09 2013, 6:05 am

I just added the following to the op...

Tropical storms become hurricanes when their sustained winds reach 64 knots.

This is true(64=T20+R18+U21+E5) for Earth and Planet Nestor. 64 knots = 74 mph.

Report this Aug. 13 2013, 10:26 am

Is anybody here old enough to remember The Flintsones cartoons? After a few years of this "modern Stone Age family", the writers introduced the "Great Gazoo: a little green scientist from the Planet Zetox. who landed in his spacecraft". With the help of my friend Richard reminding me of this scenario, I just realized this morning that Gazoo=64=G7+A1+Z26+O15+O15. This 'coincidentally' aligns with Spock=64=S19+P16+O15+C3+K11 and the Plan-it Nestor being built(64) on FOD=6_4.

Strange!

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this Aug. 13 2013, 11:53 am

Quote: Brad Watson, Miami @ Aug. 13 2013, 10:26 am

>Is anybody here old enough to remember The Flintsones cartoons?
Yep!  How do you think I got my nickname? (3 different times in 3 different states for 3 different sports.)

Report this Aug. 15 2013, 11:34 am

Bam Bam,

So what do you think of the Planet Nestor running on FOD=6_4, Spock=64, and (the Great) Gazoo=64? It was 1966 when Gazoo was introduced on Flinstones and that was the same year that Gene Rodenberry wrote for his charcter Spock. It's possible that Govt. 'insiders' provided those names because of their encoding, but I think the probability of that is very low. But, they could have come up with those names through a message in their subconscious mind not knowing that the names were encoded with a HUGE code which one day would get cracked by some fan of The Flinstones and Star Trek and would shed light on Planet Nestor: our 'next door neighbors'. If that's the case, who sent the subconscious message?!

Report this Sep. 09 2013, 4:41 am

I've tweaked the op including Fod created the healens (heavens) and Nestor in 5 days and rested on the 6th day.

Report this Oct. 16 2013, 9:51 pm

Any day now, astronomers may confirm the existence of the Plan-it Nestor? At the NASA Conference Missions for Exoplanets: 2010-2020 held at the Pasadena Hilton 4/21-23/09, I presented our 'next-door nieghbors' where humans may have a nest or colony. One of the other presenters from the University of Colorado at Boulder said, "There was a 1/3 probability that an Earth-like planet existed in the nearest star system: Alpha Centuri."

brianstrom999

Report this Oct. 17 2013, 1:38 am

Brad Watson, Miami: You're right. More and more exoplanets are being discovered, but even for goldilocks planets there may be no life at this time.

Life forms may not yet have developed, or may have developed and already been destroyed.

Should we target space missions towards them? They may take thousands of years to arrive, but the information in onboard computers can be updated as we discover more about ourselves, our DNA and the universe.

Perhaps every deep space probe should contain a "computerized time capsule" of mankind that can be updated remotely, as we learn more.

In the meantime, should we transmit detailed messages towards the exoplanets, encoded with our DNA data etc?

Carl Sagan would have approved.

LL&P.

PS: We need your support on the Captain's Log 21/12/12 - Spock's Analysis board - please take a look.

Report this Oct. 19 2013, 5:29 am

brianstrom,

PlanEt Nestor is the nearest 'true Earth-like planet' - that is having intelligent humanoid life in its past, present or future - to us. It's built(64=B2+U21+I9+L12+T20) on FOD=6_4. You didn't comment on that?

"Aliens are among us." - Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 astronaut

Extraterrestrials have been visiting Earth for 1000s of years. The beginning of the Bible encodes extraterrestrial intervention with the 'God-guy' cloning himself to create Adam and then cloning Adam while changing a chromosome to create Eve. "Nefilem"(64=N14+E5+F6+I9+L12+E5+M13) from Genasis 6:4 is often interrepted by Bible scholars as aliens among us.