What is Your Favorite Starship Class

Created by: Blocklover226

Blocklover226

Report this Jun. 18 2013, 12:42 pm

My favorite has to be Galaxy, NX, or Sovereign.

nectarsis

Report this Jun. 19 2013, 10:26 am

Constellation Class (ToS but refit version), followed by Excelsior Class (Enterprise B).

GuardianAngel1

Report this Jun. 19 2013, 12:57 pm

I dig the look of the Intrepid Class, but the B-Class (D'deridex Class) Romulan Warbird is my all time favorite ship.

"Excuse me....excuse me. I'd just like to ask a question...what does God need with a starship?" -James T. Kirk

JoCat

Report this Jun. 19 2013, 10:13 pm

I voted for the galaxy class, Enterprise-D. I watched so many of those episodes that I felt like I knew that ship. I like Voyager too

EvilTree

Report this Jun. 20 2013, 10:52 am

I voted for NX, I like the Intrepid but I feel that the NX felt more like a hardy exploration ship with its rough inside and metal bars like a submarine. The other ships are so light and warm, carpets, fully automatic doors, replicators and holodecks in the latter ones, they feel more like luxury cruisers than hardy exploration ships.

However if I had to choose any ship in ST to be my favourite it would be the Prometheus class, the shape, the look and how it splits apart makes it truly unique in the world of trek.

Hey world, I'm here to comment on the message boards and keep my eyes open in case a new Star Trek series shows up.

Scathtiar

Report this Jun. 20 2013, 11:16 am

mmmm, probably the refit constitution class is my first choice, but i like the galaxy class from TNG too.

lol, who wrote the polling votes, constellation class? I assume it was supposed to be constitution class.

miklamar

Report this Jun. 21 2013, 4:50 am

My favorite starship classs--for purely artistic reasons--is the Oberth-class ship.  Even after all these years, it still enthralls me!  Unfortunately, it is not a very practical ship.

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this Jun. 22 2013, 12:12 pm

Wells Class

Fleet Admiral Braxton

Report this Jun. 22 2013, 3:34 pm

I've Always Loved The Drednaughts; Untill ThAt Time, EXCELSIOR Was A BADASS Ship!

Mitchz95

Report this Jun. 27 2013, 8:19 am

Kirk's Enterprise was a Constitution class, not Constellation.

NX-class is my favorite by far. I think it's the most practical and realistic design.

skok

Report this Jul. 01 2013, 7:28 pm

My Favorite "May have Flaws, But it Has Teeth."

Bajor Tim