Will you be posting more episodes?

second.of.three

Report this Jun. 14 2013, 9:28 pm

I noticed, when viewing the episodes in their proper sequence, that many of them are still missing. It's been a long time so I'm not certain what all of the missing episodes were about, but I recall one in particular from the first season about Voyager's initial exposure to the Vidiians. I'd sure like to see that one again. It's entitled "Phage." There are others that I'd like to see as well. As soon as I can identify them, I'll post the titles here. In the meantime could you continue to post more episodes, please?

second.of.three

Demon, Season 4 Ep. 23
Fury, Season 6 Ep. 23
Life Line, Season 6 Ep. 24
Body and Soul, Season 7 Ep. 7

willowtree

Report this Jun. 17 2013, 11:35 am

they are all available on Netflix

bunkey

Report this Jun. 17 2013, 12:12 pm

Personally I prefer Netflix/Amazon to this site even if it's free. There are no commercials, they're organized better and load more quickly.

second.of.three

Report this Jun. 17 2013, 12:53 pm

Still, it is good to have them all on one site, one Star Trek site; wouldn't you agree?

bunkey

Report this Jun. 17 2013, 2:14 pm

not really. You can't find the episodes via search and they lag.

The other day I was sick and I watched 10 episodes of DS9 on Netflix. They play without commercials AND the next episode automatically starts so basically I sat on my ass for 10 hours and didn't move.

second.of.three

Report this Jun. 17 2013, 9:16 pm

Like my mom used to say, never look a gift horse in the mouth. The quality of the episodes may be less than stellar, and there are more commercials than I'm accustomed to; however, I can watch these episodes for free without worrying about being guilty of copyright enfringement, so it's all good. Now I'm just waiting for the rest of the episodes to be posted.

bunkey

Report this Jun. 18 2013, 6:03 am

I suppose, but I'm spoiled an lazy. I don't like lagging or commercials. #FirstWorldProblems

willowtree

Report this Jun. 18 2013, 6:19 am

for $8 a month I'll watch them on netflix

but yeah as the official Star Trek site, if they're going to say that they have the episodes posted, then they really should have ALL the episodes posted

ComicBookMen2013

Report this Jun. 18 2013, 8:47 am

Calling all Fanboys & Fangirls!!! COMIC BOOK MEN is looking for people to appear on season 3 of the hit TV series on AMC!

Are you a quirky comic geek with a supersized personality? Is there a comic related item or retro pop-culture collectible you've been longing to buy or sell? Then all your four colored dreams can come true at Executive Producer Kevin Smith's Comic Shop Jay and Silent Bob's Secret Stash!

Here's how you get started...

Go to http://comicbookmencasting.com/ and apply ASAP!

*Must be 18 years or older to apply*

*Travel to Red Bank, NJ and batteries not included*

ComicBookMen2013

Report this Jun. 18 2013, 9:00 am

Here's how you get started...

Go to http://comicbookmencasting.com/ and apply ASAP!

*Must be 18 years or older to apply*

*Travel to Red Bank, NJ and batteries not included*

second.of.three

Report this Jun. 18 2013, 10:43 am

So am I the only one that wants all the Star Trek episodes on a Star Trek website? I have an idea: could someone that actually has the power to post the missing videos reply to me, please? I can't imagine that I'm the only one who's enquired about this. You guys probably mean well, but I'm not looking for a quick solution that's not related to this website. Does that make sense?

Users browsing this forum: OneDamnMinuteAdmiral, CO_Fowler, CO_Fowler