Which Star Trek TV series would you most like to see?

Created by: chator56

chator56

Report this Jun. 08 2013, 6:16 pm

All of these are set in the Prime universe timeline

exeter276

Report this Jun. 09 2013, 2:26 am

I did vote for the Titan in your poll though.

Jim Kirk

Report this Jun. 09 2013, 4:56 am

I was torn between TOS and Archer's time.  I went TOS.  Titan would be OK but that era had DS9, Voyager as well we need something totally different or maybe a step back (TOS or Archer's time).

I would defintely want to see Romulan war era, I hate the way they ended Enterprise.

IMHO

Kang - "Only a fool fights in a burning house"

starfan97

Report this Jun. 10 2013, 12:54 pm

I want to see more about the Romulan War

scott.broadbent.75

Report this Jun. 10 2013, 4:13 pm

Who wouldn't want to see a war with Romulans?

randy kerr

Report this Jun. 10 2013, 4:30 pm

hears some ideals startrek generation that stars 1701-b and startrek frontier with the 1701-c.

randy kerr

Report this Jun. 10 2013, 4:33 pm

put them all on.

nectarsis

Report this Jun. 17 2013, 8:11 am

Quote: exeter276 @ Jun. 09 2013, 2:26 am

>I'd like to see a series about the Enterprise-B! I always liked the Excelsior class Starship and not much is known about 1701-B except for a few minutes at the start of Generations. I'd go with another captain and crew (didn't care for Harriman, too green). Before Kirk there was April & Pike so Harriman can be replaced. I did vote for the Titan in your poll though.

I like this idea personally

bunkey

Report this Jun. 17 2013, 11:02 am

none of the above.  To the 25th Century! And Beyond!

JoCat

Report this Jun. 17 2013, 6:13 pm

I like the idea of Star Trek going forward in time on the Titan. After seeing Nemesis, I was hoping that was what the next movie or series in the Star Trek franshise was going to be about.

Tribble Wrangler

Report this Jun. 17 2013, 10:27 pm

I'm all for Titan or Vanguard.

chator56

Report this Jun. 18 2013, 3:26 am

I forgot to include Peter David's New Frontier series, though I doubt it would get more votes than Titan. Since Riker is kinda old now, I'm all in favor of a CGI approach like they've done with Clone Wars, but perhaps more realistic "Final Fantasy" looking CGI for the characters. Those Wars characters looking like stiff puppets.

miklamar

Report this Jun. 18 2013, 7:38 am

I'd like to see Star Trek progress into its future, instead of regressing into its past, like with Enterprise or the recent movies.

Even if some of the stories are vaguely repetitive, with new crews and advanced technology, the shows would be interesting and fresh.

Sora

Report this Jun. 18 2013, 10:36 am

I'd be up for anything, but I think it would be pretty cool to see some of the 29th Century where they have temporal agents and timeships and that kind of thing. They could be pretty neat!

OtakuJo

Report this Jun. 18 2013, 6:11 pm

I don't want to see a series based on the books.

Although any time period would be okay.

Most appealing, probably late 24th / early 25th century, a few decades after DS9/Voy.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

Users browsing this forum: FleetAdmiral_BamBam