What Star Trek Star do you Follower on Twitter?

Don81

Report this May. 27 2013, 12:01 pm

What Star Trek Star do you Follower on Twitter?

What Star Trek Star do you love Follower on Twitter?

bunkey

Report this May. 27 2013, 12:05 pm

Pretty much anyone who's verified or I'm reasonably sure is real. Gates McFadden isn't verified but Wil Wheaton constantly tweets to her so I take that as verification.

If they were a recurring/main character, I follow them

starfan97

Report this May. 28 2013, 12:46 pm

I cant imagine what they think... LOL

bunkey

Report this May. 28 2013, 1:53 pm

They have thousands of followers. Millions if you're Wheaton. They don't take inventory of who else theor fans follow.

starfan97

Report this Jun. 15 2013, 1:27 pm

I am sure they have many followers. I guess I just never understood why people would follow them on twitter. perhaps I just dont get it.

bunkey

Report this Jun. 16 2013, 5:23 am

LtHobok

Report this Jun. 16 2013, 3:10 pm

I follow Brent Spiner and Patrick Stewart, mostly because they're just entertaining and brighten up my twitter feed :3

starfan97

Report this Jun. 16 2013, 3:34 pm

Quote: bunkey @ Jun. 16 2013, 5:23 am

>I follow a lot of "revolting gays".  You wouldn't want any part of that because you're special.

I said I have that personal opinion. You can taunt me all you want I dont really care but MY opinion is my OWN. And yes, I am very special

liam.wuthrich

Report this Jun. 16 2013, 11:16 pm

i like the capatain that were not fisrt officer's on all star trek seris every on tv.

i am Liam wuthrich and i am a huge fan on a low income but love no that he no's every star trek series and movie from early childhood hanging out with friend's that were Trekkie's and playing the star trek interactive boardgames and playing star trek legacy and giving other user's a pasting on that server or any server every created.