Star Trek's on IMDB I've never herd of

Gul PetaQ

Report this May. 22 2013, 8:08 pm

On IMDB they have a list of Star Trek's I've never herd of, Star Trek New Voyages: Phase II (2004), Star Trek: Renegades (2014), Star Trek Continues (2013), and Star Trek: GENESIS (2012). I'm I the only one who has never herd of these TV series? If anyone has the 411 on these please enlighten me. Qa Tlho

bunkey

Report this May. 23 2013, 5:09 am

These are fan films. Some made with decent budgets and sometimes include Trek actors.  They have them online for free since that's the only way Paramount won't sue them.  Some are good, some are terrible.

willowtree

Report this May. 23 2013, 5:54 am

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this May. 23 2013, 8:48 am

Star Trek Phase II: http://www.startreknewvoyages.com

Star Trek Renegades: http://startrekrenegades.com

Star Trek Continues: http://www.startrekcontinues.com

Star Trek Genesis: http://www.startrekgenesis.com

bunkey

Report this May. 23 2013, 11:00 am

Quote: willowtree @ May. 23 2013, 5:54 am

>I forget the name of it, but there is an independant series that Tim Russ is heavily involved with tha features many Trek actors, like Garret Wang, Walter Koenig (sp?) and George Takei

Are you thinking of Of Gods and Men?

Sarcasm is my native language.
JJ Abrams is not of the body.

Gawain_VIII

Report this May. 23 2013, 12:33 pm

Russ, Wang, and Koenig were all involved with Of Gods and Men--a fan-film made by Trek alumni as a gift to the fans... Due to the success of that film, the same group have decided to put out a kickstarter campaign to create the pilot for Renegades, a Trek series.  Their intent is to pitch Renegades as a pilot for a new series to CBS.  If it gets picked up, it'll be a new show on TV.  If it doesn,t they'll still produce and release it free on the web.

ROBERT CHARLES GRAHAM, Vice Admiral
U.S.S Gawain NCC-91980
Commanding Officer, Frontier Fleet
sto-frontier-fleet.proboards.com

willowtree

Report this May. 23 2013, 12:46 pm

Quote: bunkey @ May. 23 2013, 11:00 am

Quote: willowtree @ May. 23 2013, 5:54 am

Are you thinking of Of Gods and Men?

Oh that might be it!

Gul PetaQ

Report this May. 25 2013, 1:11 am

Thank You, quite interesting. I had no idea how dedicated some fans are to the original series, and some of the Star Trek (DS9), (Voyager), and (TNG) stars were to the series. I look forward to viewing these videos Qa Tlho. P.S. Please forgive my spelling of the word "herd", correction heard, I was up late that evening.

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination. -Garak, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine