ATTENTION: The Boards will be closed permanently on May 28th, 2014. Posting will be disabled on April 28th, 2014. More Info

Props or collectibles you wish they made.

OneDamnMinuteAdmiral

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1401

Report this May. 05 2013, 5:43 pm

I was watching TWOK earlier and thought that perhaps having a full scale led light up replica of the Genesis torpedo would make an interesting corner piece in a house.

What things from the shows or movies that you don't see marketed do you wish you had.


Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46296

Report this May. 06 2013, 1:03 pm

I'd like to have a large Master Systems Display up on my wall.


 


Yea, I know that LCARSCOM.NET has them - http://lcarscom.net/msds.htm

OneDamnMinuteAdmiral

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1401

Report this May. 06 2013, 1:59 pm

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ May. 06 2013, 1:03 pm

>

>I'd like to have a large Master Systems Display up on my wall.

>Yea, I know that LCARSCOM.NET has them - http://lcarscom.net/msds.htm

>


Those would look great over a couch.


Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?

Gawain_VIII

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 191

Report this May. 06 2013, 3:09 pm

When I become unconcionably rich, I will build myself a screen-accurate Constitution-refit bridge to use as a home theater/LAN party room.


ROBERT CHARLES GRAHAM, Vice Admiral
U.S.S Gawain NCC-91980
Commanding Officer, Frontier Fleet
sto-frontier-fleet.proboards.com

OneDamnMinuteAdmiral

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1401

Report this May. 06 2013, 4:13 pm

Quote: Gawain_VIII @ May. 06 2013, 3:09 pm

>

>When I become unconcionably rich, I will build myself a screen-accurate Constitution-refit bridge to use as a home theater/LAN party room.

>


TMP, TWOK, TFF, or TUC version?


Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?

Low Key

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 42

Report this May. 07 2013, 3:50 am

I'd settle for back and white Captain Proton action figures.


'Now, shall we begin?'

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46296

Report this May. 08 2013, 12:57 pm

Quote: OneDamnMinuteAdmiral @ May. 06 2013, 1:59 pm

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ May. 06 2013, 1:03 pm

>

>

>I'd like to have a large Master Systems Display up on my wall.

>Yea, I know that LCARSCOM.NET has them - http://lcarscom.net/msds.htm

>

Those would look great over a couch.

What I plan to do is sometime in the future, I'm going to build a backlit box and then buy several MSDs that I can put into the box.  That way, I can change them out after a while.


I have all my Star Trek stuff in my home office.

klingonoperasinger

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1

Report this Jun. 05 2013, 8:43 pm

I would love to see Starfleet Academy class rings in all sizes so everyone could wear one!

Recently logged in

Users browsing this forum: Dryson3

Forum Permissions

You cannot post new topics in this forum

You cannot reply to topics in this forum

You cannot delete posts in this forum