RPG-X (Star Trek)

Lucas Picard

Report this Apr. 21 2013, 12:27 pm

What is RPG-X?

RPG-X is your story, your characters, your ship, your plot, your world of Star Trek placed in an easy to download, ALWAYS free program. RPG-X not only allows you to take control of your own ship, it allows you to take control of your own crew as you lead them on a journey bounded only by your imagination Only with The Last Outpost can you experience a new realm of Role play.

What is The Last Outpost?

The Last Outpost is a group that nurtures your ideas, and builds them up into an enjoyable, memorable role playing experience. Here, as a member of a tight-knit community, you will not only learn how to master RPG-XCE, you will discover how to effectively bring your story to life, lead others and create your own Star Trek Universe.

I've been in gaming clans before. What makes The Last Outpost different?

For one, The Last Outpost is not a gaming clan. We have no arbitrary rank system based on time spent in the group, so once you're in, your voice is as valuable to us as anyone else's. Secondly, since we are not a gaming clan, we have absolutely no problem with you being a member in any other clan, fleet, guild etc. TLO was created a a community designed around having fun without the unnecessary drama that surrounds most gaming clans.

Wait, what is rpgxCE?

It is a free, legal, and extremely easy-to-learn  program that will allow you to bring your story to life. With an infinite number of addons, you can create your ultimate universe. What was once a mod to the classic Star Trek: Voyager Elite Force is now standalone and downloadable by anyone. . This package will allow you to connect to our servers, participate in our RPs and, perhaps, lead one yourself.

Do I actually get my own crew, or are they just NPCs like in most games?

You get your own crew, played by living breathing people who you can interact with in real time. No static conversations like with NPCs, instead you can explore the dynamic history of each of your crew mates without ever running out of things to talk about like you would in Mass Edfect or STO.

This sounds great! How can I join?

It is really simple. Go to http://www.last-outpost.net and click on Forums. Then Click to Join. Register to the forums, and then fill out an application form. Then that's it; you will be welcomed as a full member of the TLO community

It's that simple. Join today, for a lifetime of fun!

If you have any problems write to me and I will help you!

Low Key

Report this Apr. 21 2013, 1:46 pm

weird. saw a vid of your stuff on youtube yesterday. lol

good looking stuff

Lucas Picard

Report this Apr. 21 2013, 1:49 pm

Quote: Low Key @ Apr. 21 2013, 1:46 pm

>weird. saw a vid of your stuff on youtube yesterday. lol

>good looking stuff

it sure is!

would you like to see what the fuss is all about?

Low Key

Report this Apr. 21 2013, 3:58 pm

sure, but i don't my laptop is designed for gaming

'Now, shall we begin?'

Lucas Picard

Report this Apr. 22 2013, 5:12 am

Quote: Low Key @ Apr. 21 2013, 3:58 pm

>sure, but i don't my laptop is designed for gaming

I see what else can you use to join in the fun? If not I'm sure we can find something for you to join our community on last-outpost.net

Low Key

Report this Apr. 26 2013, 11:14 am

i dunno, man. could be something that i find more interesting by not playing it lol

'Now, shall we begin?'

Lucas Picard

Report this Apr. 28 2013, 10:39 am

Well can you give it a go and have a chat to one of our staffs on http://www.last-outpost.net ??

Low Key

Report this May. 05 2013, 3:18 pm

you seem very insistent...

'Now, shall we begin?'

Lucas Picard

Report this May. 08 2013, 11:52 am

It is part of my job isn't it lol but if you don't want to join in the fun I understand totally but can you at least have a think about it?

Vazeel Ru

Report this Aug. 25 2013, 10:11 am

Hey I looked up a video of Star Trek RPG-X and I saw a video of this cool game. Is that what this is? Can you send me a link if so? Thanks!

Lucas Picard

Report this Aug. 25 2013, 3:48 pm

It sure is take a look at www.last-outpost.net sign up its free then goto the forum page and ask for me or whoever is online :)