New Art Asylum ship

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this Feb. 10 2013, 1:04 pm

Just happened to come across this and though some of you might be interested: http://www.artasylum.com/2013/02/a-variant-on-the-klingon-bird-of-prey-ship-de-cloaks/

DSTZach

Report this Feb. 15 2013, 4:20 pm

Cool, huh? Gotta love Kruge.

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this Feb. 15 2013, 4:54 pm

I wish they'd advertise new items here - I missed their Enterprise - B ship.

DSTZach

Report this Feb. 15 2013, 8:12 pm

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this Apr. 15 2013, 12:13 pm

Quote: DSTZach @ Feb. 15 2013, 8:12 pm

>Sorry, I'll try to post on here more often. THe Enterprise E (Nemesis) hits stores on Wednesday, and the TWoK Enterprise and HD TOS Enterprise should be hitting sometimes aftar that. And there will be more Enterprise Bs.

Do you work Art Asylum?  If so, maybe someone from the company can contact Startrek.Com and have it posted in the "News" section.  They already do this for other Star Trek related products.

DSTZach

Report this Apr. 15 2013, 12:21 pm

DSTZach

Report this Apr. 15 2013, 12:22 pm

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this Apr. 15 2013, 12:27 pm

Quote: DSTZach @ Apr. 15 2013, 12:21 pm

>Actually, the news section posts announcements regularly. They just debuted the First Contact E and Star Trek Select Picard. Before that, they had the Cutaway Enterprise and the various Minimates Enterprises. Whatever we announce next, they have first dibs on!

Yea... I saw that news article.  I just never saw announcements for the Enterprise-B or other ships previously.

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this Apr. 15 2013, 12:30 pm

Quote: DSTZach @ Apr. 15 2013, 12:22 pm

>And I work for Diamond Selct Toys, which owns Art Asylum. But I work out of the Art Asylum offices, so I get to see the ships first!

After looking at your profile, I had a feeling that's what "DST" stood for in your moniker, but wasn't going to assume.  I didn't know that Diamond Select Toys owned Art Asylum.

DSTZach

Report this May. 11 2013, 9:52 pm

Yup! Since 2007!

Oh, and the news section just posted pics and video of our next ship, the Excelsior:

DSTZach

Report this Jun. 14 2013, 1:25 pm

DId everybody see we announced our SDCC exclusive? Should be pretty neat.

Star Trek Legacy Minimates Series 1 Coming Summer 2013!

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this Jun. 17 2013, 9:19 am

Quote: DSTZach @ Jun. 14 2013, 1:25 pm

>DId everybody see we announced our SDCC exclusive? Should be pretty neat.

>http://www.startrek.com/article/where-will-you-park-your-cloaked-klingon-bird-of-prey

Yep, but you're link is wonky...  It appears correct, but the actual href is incorrect.

DSTZach

Report this Jun. 17 2013, 9:31 am

Yeah, the boards seem to have a glitch where they process in-house links differently and add the boards folder as a subdirectory.

Cut and paste, people, if anyone is reading this!