Has a Star Trek episode ever made you cry?

Created by: jeanluckirk737

jeanluckirk737

Report this Feb. 03 2013, 4:13 am

jeanluckirk737

Report this Feb. 03 2013, 4:16 am

Quote: jeanluckirk737 @ Feb. 03 2013, 4:13 am

>The obvious one is I, Borg- I cried like a tsunami when I saw that episode. The moment when Hugh refuses to stay because of Enterprise Crews' safety .

Just proves that Star Trek is artistically brilliant.

"Who am I to argue with the captain of the Enterprise?"- Kirk to Picard. 2371.

Gawain_VIII

Report this Feb. 03 2013, 9:00 am

"Sarek", "I Borg", "The Inner Light", and "... All Good Things".

ROBERT CHARLES GRAHAM, Vice Admiral
U.S.S Gawain NCC-91980
Commanding Officer, Frontier Fleet
sto-frontier-fleet.proboards.com

Lannister

Report this Feb. 03 2013, 2:38 pm

Probably these episodes: The last scene in All Good things for TNG. Real Life for Voyager. Duet and The Inner Light for DS9. The City On The Edge of Forever for TOS. These are the most touching episodes.

Sora

Report this Feb. 03 2013, 2:44 pm

The Assignment. As a married man myself, it's hard to see what O' Brian has to go through.

Hard Time, in the scene towards the end when O' Brian wants to kill himself.

The Visitor.

Wow, all DS9 episodes haha

Mitchz95

Report this Feb. 03 2013, 4:00 pm

I don't cry easily, though "The Inner Light" and "The Forgotten" came very close.

Sehlat123

Report this Feb. 03 2013, 4:34 pm

I don't usually cry watching TV, but some episodes were really sad. The closest I've ever come was when Data died in Nemesis.

frambiscuits1

Report this Feb. 03 2013, 6:57 pm

Yes a few episodes made me tear up some, but more so was the passing of Crewman Elizabeth Cutler played by Kellie Waymire. She had a lot of talent in Enterprise and a cameo role in Voyager.

If I had to name one episode it would be the final episode of Star Trek Enterprise. I cried because it was the last episode and Trip died and it sucked.

nicob17

Report this Feb. 03 2013, 7:25 pm

Brothers was an episode that nearly made me tear up.

fatimarodriguezserra

Report this Feb. 04 2013, 6:37 am

Star Trek The Next Generation The Inner Light

fatimarodriguezserra

Report this Feb. 04 2013, 6:39 am

Star Trek This side of paradise

miklamar

Report this Feb. 04 2013, 7:20 am

Two TNG episodes:  "The Inner Light" and "The Offspring"

jeanluckirk737

Report this Feb. 04 2013, 9:21 am

I'm not a huge fan of VOY, but I have to say Season 2's "Tuvix" made me cry heavily. I would say it's an extremely underrated episode and is probably my favourite VOY episode.

But then, I can be made to cry easily

OtakuJo

Report this Feb. 04 2013, 4:09 pm

Oddly enough, my favourite series DS9 has never made me cry!

However, the following episodes have me bawling like a baby:

Similitude
Half a Life
Dark Pages
Real Life

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

Mitchz95

Report this Feb. 04 2013, 5:08 pm

Oh yeah, I forgot about "Real Life". I don't remember if I actually cried or not, but if not then it was pretty close!

I also got a bit misty-eyed at Tasha Yar's funeral in "Skin of Evil", and Jadzia's in "Tears of the Prophets".